Heritage House 305 Pine Street, Essexville, MI 48732
The Heritage Homestead Farm was built by John G. Garber, who moved here from Midland, Michigan in the 1830s. The house was expanded in 1880 as the family grew to nine children. The farm originally included 67 acres, which now houses Garber High School and Cramer Junior High. The Heritage House is currently owned by the Essexville-Hampton Board of Education and will hold special tours during our Sesquicentennial Celebration.